Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Think Green Save Green: April is Earth Month!

April is Earth month where we learn about ways to reduce waste and be more responsible in taking care of our Earth. Just under 4 years ago I wrote some personal observations on this topic and reading over it today I realize how much more I am convinced of our need to use more reusable products and decrease our waste. It is one of several reasons I have become an independent Norwex consultant. By using Norwex products with only water we are helping to take care of our environment by reducing the amount of plastic we use as well as the chemicals that are released into the environment.

As I read my previous post, I was also reminded how thinking green can save us green! And Norwex certainly does this. We save money by not having to buy many cleaners and sprays over and over again. Our cloths with just water clean well and remove up to 99% of pathogens without the need for disinfectants that have bad odors and should be used with gloves, many of which still have unknown side effects.

The more we use reusable products the more we are helping others, loving our neighbor as ourselves, and we are keeping the environment for the generations to come. It's a win win for everyone!

So while you prepare for Spring Cleaning how can you think green and save green?


Please contact me with any questions!
Emmie Manor Independent Norwex Consultant
Emmie.reducingchemicals@gmail.com
www.emmiemanor.norwex.biz
Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment