- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- I have been able to do pray but it's been more help me this month
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Been able to do this most days,
- Memorize verses with the kids - working on this during school time
- Have extended prayer times 4 times during the year- We have each had one
- Read Christian books (Jim- 1 (not school related), Emmie- 3)- Working on "Large Family Logistics"
- Pray together daily- YES!
- Go out for a date once a week- Um no.
- Go on a night away once this year- Plan made
- Read 3 books together this year (read one day a week)- This did not happen
- Discuss plan weekly on Saturday afternoon- Not really
- Spend 15 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- It's been a hard month. Have had some one on one time, but not as much as I would have liked
- Special Outing Alone twice during the year with each child- I got to take Sam out for his birthday and Jamey had a special lunch with Jim
- Family fun activity once a month- We celebrated Passover together this month
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Did some writing, but am behind currently
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- No work was done on this
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- We have done some major cleaning, but still struggling to get consistent in this
- Keep up with my calendar- Getting better
- Being fully present when with my family- Back and forth, some days I was able to do this well, other days it was really hard
- Try 12 new recipes this year- (5) Made mirangue cookies for Passover
- No TV 2 days a week (watching)- with nicer weather this has been so much easier! We have definitely watched less TV as a whole
- Begin gardening in the spring- Still nothing yet. Just a little more to do in the back and hopefully we can get something going
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- I finally finished "A Good Man is Hard to Find" and have read a decent amount of "Large Family Logisitics"
- Jim read one fiction book- not yet, this month has all been school
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God is gracious
- Jim Journal 3 days a week- YES! This is a huge improvement and blessing for him
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing- No work on this
- Book Club once a month- Yes! Love these Sisters
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- We met twice this month as next month is out for me!
- Blog 1-2 days a week- Yes! God has been gracious in this
- Mild Exercise twice a week- I have finally gotten to work out in the pool twice. Praying I will be able to fit in more of this!
- Maintain weight until birth- Been doing better but still gained a little
- Lose weight after giving birth-
Wow! It's already the last day of April. It has gone by so quickly. This month has been full of family and Spiritual warfare. Satan has been on the prowl seeking to attack in anyway possible. I've struggled a lot with depressed feelings and really doubting life. We've been better with school but there as been a lot of push back from the kids. It's just been tough. It's hard to see that so many goals just disappeared this month like a vapor. Even in April I still feel like there is so much that is not decided. I'm struggling with discipline and really wanting to do that. Please pray for a smoother May as we have a lot going on this month too. I need to add business goals in the mixed now that we're involved with Norwex. I know all of this is what God has called us to, it's just challenging trying to figure everything out and trust God fully. He will provide and make clear. He generally does in time. Right now there is a lot of faith growing!
How was your April?