Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friends, Miracles & Bible Study

Last night of Women's Bible study last night with some fabulous ladies. How special it is to be able to meet with our sisters in Christ to share our joys, struggles, concerns and blessings. I had a great evening with Julie, Bonnie, Tamara and Tiffany.
I was able to meet my dear friend Julie for dinner and ran into my neighbor whom I have been praying for opportunities to talk to and hope to witness or minister. She sat at a table across from us and was able to observe Christian friendship including prayer over a meal. I also was able to talk to her and tell her we were praying for their current situations. She looked at me strange but hopefully some seeds are getting planted from these little encounters.
We also saw Jennifer and Brenna during our dinner, which was a wonderful surprise. I am so thankful for these little things that God does. I have run into so many people the past month that I rarely see. Last opportunities to share with some of these people what God is doing in our lives.
I also was able to talk to sweet Kelli who I have not been able to see but share a few moments on the phone with her.
I will miss my friends but I am thankful to know that no matter what happens down here we will one day see each other again.
We are now preparing to load up the truck. Can't believe it is here.
1 more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment