Monday, July 19, 2010

Settling In

We are working on getting the apartment to feel like home. The big stuff is always easy because there are only so many places it can go. Now it's the nick knacks, pictures and other odds and ends that need there place. It's hard making those kinds of decisions. I know you can always move things but I want to "get it right" the first time. We signed our lease this morning and opted for a storage unit. That will help especially since we would like to get bikes and need just a tad more storage space. We are still working on internet and hope to have it in the next day or two. Currently we are sitting outside Chick-fil-A in a storm. :) Fun Stuff!
We made a bigger Walmart run and learning where more things are. I am excited about getting to know this city. A lot of things are very convenient. I have a Babies R Us, Joann's, and 2 Starbucks within a couple miles of the apartment. I will let you know what else I discover.
I am posting a few pictures on facebook and will get more of the apartment once it's more in order.
Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment