Monday, July 26, 2010

Job Interviews

Well, I had my first Job interview in Louisville today. It went very well I think. The one with HR went relatively well, and the one with the NICU manager was very promising. I will hear back from her on or before Friday, so definitely continuing to pray for God's guidance there. The job will be 3-11 5 days a week, which is more than I was expecting, but I think it will work out in the end. Should be able to work around both school and church schedules. I have been praying for God's provision as I moved up here and this will certainly provide for our family. The benefits are great and I should come close to making what I was making at Northside which would be a nice increase to what I was expecting to make here. Please keep praying for God's guidance and provision for us.
After the interview, we had a nice dinner at home, then headed out to an ice cream parlor we had seen around called Graeter's, which was greater indeed. Very good ice cream. After ice cream we saw a little local bookstore across the street and checked it out. Quaint little place that has a nice children's section and also does story time once a month, so we will definitely be checking that out.

Overall a very rewarding day. Thank you, Lord.

Jim

1 comment:

  1. We love that bookstore. We should all take a walk there sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete