Friday, September 14, 2012

Brief Update

I have a moment to write so I shall. I have so many things that come to mind that I want to write on, but the time is just getting away and right now the family and getting the house together is a priority. There have been so many blessings and even more to come this weekend, but I wanted to get an updated before the weekend as it will be a busy one (in a good way). The week has also been busy with women's prayer, swi, classes of the others, starting school, kids being kids and getting the house organized bit by bit.

So the blessings I can remember this week include:

176. Jim being able to get his scheduled fixed to have this whole weekend off
177. Quiet Sunday evening
178. Women's prayer Monday evening
179. Being reminded that we are to be worshipers of God before anything else
180. Meeting Sarah
181. Learning there is a Russian woman at our church
182. Watching Jim and the kids wrestle for half an hour
183. The giggles that come from the kids as they play with Daddy
184. Cool weather for a few days
185. Playgroup
186. Dawn Wilburn
187. Starting community group
188. Meeting new people
189. Opportunities to meet those with questions and want to discuss them
190. Laurel Rhyne coming and helping me unpack and organize most of the kids school stuff in the office
191. Reading the Bible!!!
192. Communing with the Lord
193. 11 hours of sleep!!!
194. Laurel bringing us dinner
195. SWI fellowship
196. Running into people I haven't talked to in a while
197. Ann having the kids over to play
198. Getting most of our bedroom organized
199. Putting some stuff in the attic! (I like having an accessible attic)
200. Connecting via email with Milli
201. Connecting via email with Anastasia
202. Free e-books
203. Doing a survey that told me about other self-publishing places (more research to do)
204. Starting school this week
205. Both Jamey and Lillian singing "Jesus Loves Me" with signs

No comments:

Post a Comment