- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- This has sort of happened in a sporadic way
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Maybe most days.
- Memorize verses with the kids - Yes!
- Memorize Proverbs 31:10-31 and Romans 1 (I hope to add more to it, but this is where I want to start)- I read over Proverbs 31:10-31 and have 10-14 down, still working on getting this in my daily routine
- Go out for a date once a month- Yes
- Go on a night away once this year- No, need to figure out when this might be possible
- Read 3 books together this year- We have not started any yet
- Discuss plan weekly on Sunday afternoon- Most
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do this. I know it happened here and there, but still need to plan this better
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- We have either gone to playgroup or had friends over on cold days
- Take kids to Science Center or Zoo at least once a month- Nope
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Wrote in one or two
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Worked on getting my scrap stuff organized so I can do this
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- I'm changing my definition of what this means, so I did this about half the month
- Keep up with my calendar- Did fairly well with this overall, still room for improvement
- Being fully present when with my family- I did not do this as well as I would have liked, but by God's grace I've seen some improvement
- Continue to host Women's Prayer once a month- Yes!
- Have at least 4 Childbirth Conversation classes this year- I've had 1 this year and hope to get in 3 more after the baby is born
- Start Childbirth Conversation blog- Yes! It is finally launched. You can check it out here
- Read a book a month aside from Class material- Yes! I read "Loving the Little Years" and "Pieces of Light". Reviews to come after Easter
- Journal 5 days a week- I think I did this about 2 weeks. This month has been a little rough
- Write (books) 3 days a week- Nope
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- The only editing came from writing group
- Complete Childbirth Conversation book- Did not work on this at all
- Plan for next novel and write in November- No initial planning done this month
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 and begin Level 2- Did not work on this, hoping to jump back in in April
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Yes!
- Blog 3 days a week- I have posts for almost every day on both blogs
- Go to water aerobics once a week- Yes!
- Maintain weight until birth- Struggling with this, though not gaining as fast as I usually do
- Lose weight after giving birth
March was not as difficult as February, but still a challenge. Most of this month has been spent teaching, getting ahead in school, cleaning and preparing for the baby. I'm less than 2 weeks from due date and really have been struggling with wanting to be done. It's a mental battle that must be fought with prayer and right now it's a moment by moment struggle.
How was your March?
How was your March?