Friday, January 30, 2015

Blessed Chaos by Ashley Wells

This book was written by my dear friend, Ashley Wells, and I am way overdue in reviewing this wonderful memoir. It came out on the anniversary of Michael and her adopting their 4 children last November, and it is such a beautiful picture of God's grace in the middle of chaos. I'm so thankful for Ashley's honesty about the good and bad of adopting from foster care and the struggles she went through as she became a mother to 4 in one day. I highly recommend this book to anyone, especially if you are considering foster to adopt or if you want to see the amazing grace poured out by God during difficult circumstances. I love Ashley's heart and seeing how God worked in her heart through these circumstances.

Purchase your copy on Amazon here.

5 stars for Blessed Chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment