- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, usually for strength or wisdom sporadically throughout the day
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Getting better at this, but still struggling to really sit in the Word every day
- Memorize verses with the kids - We are working through verses related to lent and catechism
- Memorize Scripture- Currently working on verses that go with North Star Catechism
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
- Go on a night away once this year- Need to plan this
- Read 3 books together this year- Started a list of books we want to read together
- Discuss plan weekly on Sunday afternoon- Starting to discuss plans more, though not always on Sunday afternoon
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- still growing in this as we work on what our days need to look like
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- Missed a couple due to weather and house work
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- I have not written in any this month, but hoping to get caught up
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- This is not a top priority,but hoping to at least do some work on it this year
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- Began working on this together
- Keep up with my calendar- Starting to do better with this
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this, but still struggling
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- I have read with the kids and begun "The Odyssey", but it is taking a little time to get through
- Journal 5 days a week- doing better in this, but still not where I want to be
- Write (books) 3 days a week- Wrote down some ideas for a non-fiction work I have been thinking about for awhile
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- No editing this month
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 - Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Yes!
- Blog 3 days a week- With all my book reviews this month, I have reached this goal. Hoping to keep it up in March as our family reads and learns
- Go to water aerobics once a week- YES! Though I ended up missing one week because of really bad weather
- Maintain weight until birth- Have gained a little, but been having more digestive issues with 2nd trimester. Hoping to get back to eating healthier again
- Lose weight after giving birth-
February was really fast! We had a lot going on this month and the weather was terrible. Being home bound for many days did help with working through things, being together as a family and getting started on some much needed organization in our house, which was a huge blessing. There were definitely some tough moments, but our faithful God saw us through as He always does. Looking forward to March and what it will bring.
How was your February?
How was your February?