Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A Murder Is Announced

I read A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie for my 6th book in the Back to the Classics Challenge this year. This one is for the category, a classic by a woman author.

Like Murder on the Orient Express, this book was an excellent read! I loved this book and did not want to put it down. I loved the writing style that was easy to read but still stretched  me in learning new words. The story line was so intricate and involved but was still easy to follow in the end and so interesting. At the end I had myself thinking wow, did I even see that coming? The answer was just a little, but I still wouldn't have guessed that it was that involved. I was shocked when it all came out, and I love mysteries like that! I also appreciated that it wasn't too creepy even though there was good suspense.

I highly recommend this book, just like the other I read. I am very much looking forward to reading more of Agatha Christie's books.

5 Star for this great classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment