Friday, February 22, 2013

Jamey is 4



















It has been 4 years since we welcomed Jamey into our family and what a blessing from the Lord he is! There are times I cannot believe that he is already 4 thinking he was born yesterday. And now there are many times  I forget that he is only 4. God has truly blessed him with a mind that wants to learn and explore. His favorite things to do are read, write and put together puzzles and he is beginning to draw as well. I watch as his mind turns trying to figure something out and it is amazing when it does. Jamey is quite stubborn and knows what he wants to do. (I cannot imagine where he gets that from. :) ) Already something has to be his idea for him to "agree" to do it. He has a strong will. But Jamey is also tender hearted. He loves his sister and brothers calling them "mine" regularly. He loves to give hugs and kisses and snuggle when he is sleepy. He is also a "typical" older brother wanting to do everything first and better. How I pray that I am diligent in teaching him every moment that I can. I know that God has great plans for Jamey because he is made in the image of God. I pray that the Lord will save Jamey for God's Kingdom and Glory. I am anxious to see where God will take Jamey, but for now I am thankful he is my little boy. I am thankful I have been given 4 years to be his mama. And I pray for many more years to watch him grow and learn and hopefully see him respond to the grace of God in faith to join the heavenly Kingdom. I love you, Jamey!

No comments:

Post a Comment