Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Blessings

I need to get in the habit of writing my blessings as I go. As I shared yesterday in my May goals it has been a difficult month and so I am struggling to remember all the good that has happened, but I know God has blessed us. So, here is what I am thankful for this month.

  • Watching Jim comfort and weep with a Brother who was hurting
  • Jamey growing in his love of reading, writing and art
  • Lillian turning 4 years old!
  • Lillian learning to do homemaking activities
  • Reuben getting better at dancing
  • Jamey growing in being a big brother, watching him play with all his siblings and comfort Samuel
  • Reuben sharing with Gabriel
  • Gabriel holding hands when we pray at the table
  • Reuben growing in communication skills
  • Gabriel learning to dance
  • All of the kids exercising with Becca
  • Learning about suffering for Christ
  • Samuel turning 1 month old
  • Gabriel turning 18 months (I forgot to write a post)
  • Jim turning 31
  • Getting back into reading the Bible
  • Going to Book Club
  • Having Sisters I can talk to who encourage and pray for me
  • The power of prayer
  • God helping Jim and I get back on track in making our marriage our priority
  • Good intense conversations
  • Community Group
  • Andy and Shannon Robinette
  • Amanda Murrell
  • Dawn
  • Ashley Wells
  • God's sovereignty
  • God answering prayers 
  • Being able to encourage Hilary
  • God using everything
  • God bringing revival in our home
I know there is more than this, and I remembered more than I thought. Perhaps it's because God uses all things to bless us, even when they are challenging.

How has God blessed you?





No comments:

Post a Comment