- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, I'm working more directed prayer into my day
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Yes!
- Memorize verses with the kids - Not doing real well with this right now, a little hear and there
- Memorize Scripture- Not much
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
- Go on a night away once this year- Planned for our anniversary next month
- Read 3 books together this year- Started a list of books we want to read together
- Discuss plan weekly on
SundaySaturday afternoon- Doing much better with this on Saturdays and have begun making weekly schedules.
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- still need to work on this
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- I think we made it to all of them for at least a little while
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Have gotten caught up and well on my way to doing this
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Finally went through some of the stuff and looked at what I need to do with what I already have
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- working on chore chart to start this week, and just had major whole house cleaning yesterday
- Keep up with my calendar- Much improvement and continual scheduling
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this, but still struggling
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- Finished "Oliver Twist" and am half way through "Screwtape Letters"
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God has really been giving me opportunity to do this in the morning
- Write (books) 3 days a week- Worked on some notes for a non-fiction book that is in the works
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- Nothing done this month, but hoping to get more done on this before the baby comes
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 - Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Yes!
- Blog 3 days a week- That was my average this month!
- Go to water aerobics once a week- So the pool heater broke and I have not been able to do this the past 3 weeks. Really bummed
- Maintain weight until birth- Maintained well this month!
- Lose weight after giving birth-
May has been all over the place. It has been very productive and emotional and full. God has been moving in our home and growing our family more than I have seen in years. We serve an awesome God! We finished our 2014-2015 School year and are looking forward to a long break. (At least Jim and I are.) We are in full swing preparing our home to welcome baby number 6 and look forward to taking time to adjust to being a family of 8. One great opportunity this month was having a Childbirth Conversation Class a couple of weeks ago. Seven other ladies came to join in the conversation. I'm also working on being consistent on my Childbirth Conversation blog. (If you would like to contribute with stories or have questions you would like to see answered let me know.) God continues to amaze me as He strengthens and guides us through each and every day. We have a long way to go, but God is continuing to bless us as we learn how He wants us to live.
How was your May?
How was your May?