- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- I've been able to do this most days, growing in more directed prayer
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Been able to do this most days, lost a few with illness
- Memorize verses with the kids - working on this during school time
- Have extended prayer times 4 times during the year- Jim had his first this month, I have my first planned for March
- Read Christian books (Jim- 1 (not school related), Emmie- 3)- Have not started any yet
- Pray together daily- YES! This is huge!
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
- Go on a night away once this year- Need to plan this
- Read 3 books together this year (read one day a week)- This did not happen
- Discuss plan weekly on Saturday afternoon- Done well with this
- Spend 15 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- I need a good way to gauge this. I think as a whole we did this, but I am really not sure
- Special Outing Alone twice during the year with each child- Took Reuben out for his first outing this year
- Family fun activity once a month- This was included in birthday celebrations this month
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Got caught up! On schedule for the year
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- No work was done on this
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- NO!
- Keep up with my calendar- Sort of
- Being fully present when with my family- Struggled to do this this month, but some improvement
- Try 12 new recipes this year- We did 4! (well Jim did) Sweet Potato soup, Sweet Potato latkes, strawberry cake from scratch, and blueberry icing from scratch
- No TV 2 days a week (watching)- At least 1 day a week this happened, getting better at leaving it off as the weather improves
- Begin gardening in the spring
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- Finished "Light in August" this month, continued on 1 classic, started another and began a non-fiction book
- Jim read one fiction book- not yet, this month has all been school
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God is gracious
- Jim Journal 3 days a week- Did for 2 weeks, not as much the last 2
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing- No work on this
- Book Club once a month- Yes! Love these Sisters
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Yes! Love these Sisters too
- Blog 1-2 days a week- Yes! God has been gracious in this
- Mild Exercise twice a week- No!
- Maintain weight until birth- Have maintained well this month
- Lose weight after giving birth-
Oh February! It's such a short month, even with an extra day. By God's grace we still did accomplish a lot, but it's been a busy month. Mostly keeping up with school and starting our homeschool co-op has kept us busy as well as celebrating birthdays. We have a couple more crazy weeks ahead, but we will make it. We have also been working to figure out live as we have things that need to change as we prepare to grow again. Such a blessed but busy time. God continues to sustain us and I am so thankful to be His!
How was February for you?
How was February for you?