- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- God has definitely grown my prayer time this month, some days have more prayer time than others, but every moment praying is a blessing
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Most days this happened
- Memorize verses with the kids - working on this during school time
- Have extended prayer times 4 times during the year- Jim has had 2 and I have had 2
- Read Christian books (Jim- 1 (not school related), Emmie- 3)- 1 for me so far
- Pray together daily- YES!
- Go out for a date once a week- Sadly No
- Go on a night away once this year- Yes! We were able to get away for 2 whole days for our Anniversary! Big thanks to Becca, Shannon, Julianne, Victor and Ariana who made this possible for us! It was wonderful
- Read 3 books together this year (read one day a week)- No
- Discuss plan weekly on Saturday afternoon- No
- Spend 15 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- All got some time but not sur how much
- Special Outing Alone twice during the year with each child- Took Lil and Gabe out his month!
- Family fun activity once a month- Had a family "Star Wars" night. the kids loved this!
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Got mostly caught up
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- No work was done on this
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- Still struggling with schedule
- Keep up with my calendar- Not as good at this this month
- Being fully present when with my family- Struggled more with this this month
- Try 12 new recipes this year- (8) Becca found a yummy curry dish that has been a big hit in our house
- No TV 2 days a week (watching)- Not sure about this. It's gotten hard with being really pregnant and heat
- Begin gardening in the spring- May not end up happening
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- I finished "Dracula" with my classics challenge
- Jim read one fiction book- Still working on it
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God is gracious
- Jim Journal 3 days a week- Yes
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing- No work on this
- Book Club once a month- Yes! Love these Sisters
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Yes! Such a great time of encouragement and fellowship
- Blog 1-2 days a week- Yes! God has been gracious in this
- Mild Exercise twice a week- Got some in, but not as much as I would have liked
- Maintain weight until birth- Definitely gained this month, baby is growing a LOT!
- Lose weight after giving birth-
June went well over all. Jim and I were blessed with a nice time away. The kids had VBS and we're still working through school. It's been a busy month with life in general. I also got to host Childbirth Conversations which is always a blessing and I'm really desiring to be more involved in growing this. We're still struggling to figure out daily life as we wait for baby to make needed adjustments. We're still working on growing our Norwex business and how that plays into our current life. We're also growing in seeking God and what He has for our family. God is constantly showing us more about ourselves and teaching us to follow Him in everything, even when it doesn't make sense. It's been a good month.
How was your June?
How was your June?