Saturday, March 16, 2013

Created for Community

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend Community Group Bootcamp! It was quite an interested weekend and I could probably write and essay about it. But I won't. :)

Mostly I just wanted to reiterate what hit me the most. Everything we do is for God's glory and to make His Name known, even community. Our chief aim should be God's glory and seeing His Kingdom come on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Why do we do community? Because we are image bearers of God and He lives in community with Himself. We are able to display Christ's redemptive story in community to a lost and dying world.

I am more excited about community that I have been before. May God continue to give me gusto to move forward and be an active participant in community as well as think outside the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment