Tripp gives us 6 commitments to strive for in our marriages with the help of Christ:
- We will give ourselves to a regular lifestyle of confession and forgiveness
- We will make growth and change our daily agenda
- We will work together to build a sturdy bond of trust
- We will commit to building a relationship of love
- We will deal with our differences with appreciation and grace
- We will work to protect our marriage
These are great commitments to work for by God's grace to strive to live like Christ and for Christ to be reflected in our marriage.
For content I would give this book 5 stars.
Stylistically I would only give this book 3 stars as he is repetitive and I felt like things could have been arranged better. These personal preferences would not keep me from recommending this book to others as an excellent resource to help in seeking God in their marriage.