Monday, October 1, 2012

Missions Cookout

Yesterday we had a cookout to connect with missions minded people at our International director's house. This was so much fun and a great time of networking. There were some whom I had met before and some whom I had not. I was able to talk to 13 women who did not know much about women's prayer and add them to the email list. It was so encouraging and exciting to hear so many people talk about taking the Good News to the world!
I hope and pray that many more will come and feel the burden to pray for God to make His Name great among the nations. Women's prayer is this week and we have 2 more next month before the end of the year.
I do want to give my own personal shout out here to Nathan and Sarah Sloan, our international director and his wife. They have such a heart for equipping people to go to the nations and encouraging the local church to be a part of what God is doing around the world. They are such a blessing to Sojourn and I am so blessed to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment