- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, I'm working more directed prayer into my day
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Yes!
- Memorize verses with the kids - Not doing real well with this right now, a little hear and there
- Memorize Scripture- Not much
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
- Go on a night away once this year- Yes we went away for our anniversary!
- Read 3 books together this year- Prioritized what we want to read together
- Discuss plan weekly on
SundaySaturday afternoon- Doing much better with this on Saturdays and have begun making weekly schedules.
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- still need to work on this
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- I think we made it to all of them for at least a little while
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Have gotten caught up and well on my way to doing this
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Finally went through some of the stuff and looked at what I need to do with what I already have, nothing additional
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- getting better but still have room for improvement
- Keep up with my calendar- Much improvement and continual scheduling
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this, but still struggling
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- Finished "Screwtape Letters" and "The Communist Manifesto"
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God has really been giving me opportunity to do this in the morning
- Write (books) 3 days a week- Worked on some notes for a non-fiction book that is in the works
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- Got started on my second rounds of edits and met with a friend to discuss Kindle formatting. Excited to see how this goes!
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 - Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Yes!
- Blog 3 days a week- That was my average this month!
- Go to water aerobics once a week- The pool is open and I have been going regularly again!
- Maintain weight until birth- Maintained well this month!
- Lose weight after giving birth-
Where did June go? This month has been crazy prepping for baby, cleaning, doing some extra school work with Jamey, working on The Quiet Fight Among Women launch team, learning daily what God has for me to do and wrestling with emotions and feelings in everything! God has been very gracious to our family this month and has taught me a lot. I'm still working to finish my novel and to keep going with Childbirth Conversations posts when I can. It's been such a busy month, but by God's grace I have been able to keep the important things first much of the time and He has graciously corrected me when I'm way off base. God is so good.
How was June for your goals?
How was June for your goals?