Wednesday, June 12, 2013

9 Years


Today Jim and I are celebrating 9 years of marriage! Sometimes it is hard to believe it has been that long. Other times it feels like we have been married all of our lives. Today is amazing in remembering where the past 9 years have brought us. We have had ups and downs and many big life changes but God has seen us through it all. When we wed we had no idea that God would move us out of our home town of Smyrna, GA to Louisville, KY with the ultimate goal of serving Him in another country. We had no idea we would be blessed with four beautiful children in four years. We had no idea how much God would work in our lives and change us. All we knew was that He has brought us together and that we were to do life together under His rule.

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a husband who loves God, loves me, loves our kids and seeks God's best for us. I am blessed to have a husband who loves to cook and is good at it. I am thankful that Jim is patient with me as I learn how to manage a home and be a Godly wife and mother. Jim truly is a gift from God and I cannot thank God enough for Him. 

9 years down and hopefully many many more to go by God's grace. He is so good to us and I cannot wait to see where He leads us next.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! I wonder what the next 9 years will look like!

    ReplyDelete