Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Lorax

I seriously dislike Dr. Seuss, especially the movies that I have seen based on his books. But The Lorax the movie, I seriously cannot get enough of! And neither can the rest of my family. I don't even know the book so I have no idea how accurate it is, but the movie is so much fun. It's like a non-musical musical if you catch my drift. The music is catchy and we all walk around singing it. It is clean but has a clear problem and solution that is easy to understand. I love it! And it's funny, really funny, but clean funny. When we first found it on Netflix we watched it about twice a week! (Since we are striving to limit the TV more this has seriously decreased, but it is still our first pick for movie night.) I like that it is a great go to movie also if you just want something on during a chill-out day. If you are looking for a fun family movie I really recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment