Saturday, April 18, 2015

Growing in Homemaking

This is something I have really been seeking to do since moving to Louisville. It is very difficult for me, and there has been much failing, but recently God has really given me a desire to seek to manage my home well and giving me resources to help me figure out ways to make this work in my home.

I recently found out about a free mini e-course, "4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking" and the first three videos already have me reinvigorated to start fresh next week in being more intentional with how I do certain tasks. I hope the fourth video becomes available today, so that I will be ready to start the week fresh. I currently have my homemaking note book out, ready to plan my week and start making the necessary adjustments.

 If you are stressed out in homemaking, like I am, or just need a boost, this e-course is a great fit for you.  "4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking" is only available until Thursday April 23rd, so check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment