Friday, April 24, 2015

The Milly-Molly-Mandy Story Book

This book is full of short stories about Milly-Molly-Mandy. They are cute and fun for kids and my daughter seemed to enjoy listening to the tales. I personally do not care much for the book as I find it difficult to read out loud and some of the sentence structure is awkward because it is an older book. The kids also do things in the book that many kids today cannot do do to the nature of our society. Thankfully, I did not get asked about these things, which is likely why it is read in preschool. I cannot say I would recommend this book, but I would not discourage people from it. It's a "to each his own" type.

I'm giving it 4 stars because my daughter liked it. For myself I'd say 3.

This book is part of our Sonlight Homeschool Curriculum

No comments:

Post a Comment