Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jim is 30!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!!! 
Today my wonderful hubby is 30 years old. I am so thankful that 30 years ago God brought him safely into this world and that by God's grace He saved Jim 10 years ago. It has been such a joy to see Jim grow in the Lord and eagerly learn more about God. I am so blessed to have a husband who seeks the Lord, to lead our family well and strives to provide as well as be present in our home. The Lord has been so good to us and faithful to us. What a blessing Jim is!

Last night we celebrated with our community group at Shelby Park complete with a cookout and ice cream cake! It was an Oreo ice cream cake, which is Jim's favorite (Thank you Andy and Shannon!). We have such an amazing community (Jared, Rachel, Andy, Shannon, Laura, Ryan, Joe, Tom and Melanie) and I am so thankful to have them in our lives. It was a blessing for the kids and my sisters to come as well as others who are checking out our community. God has truly blessed us. 

This afternoon we will heading off for a night alone! Another huge blessing as my sister take care of the kids so that we can have 24 hours to ourselves.

What an amazing way to celebrate 30 years of life!

I love you, Jimbo! I cannot wait to see what God does with you in the next 30 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment